- Analysis of financial statements as well as research on companies, markets and competitors
- Independently creating teasers/short profiles, information memoranda and conducting financial analysis including cash flow modelling
- Taking over tasks on projects such as supporting senior consultants on the completion of due diligence reviews and the preparation of client presentations
- Support senior consultants in marketing activities
and operational tasks
- Above-average degree in business or economics with a focus in financing, accounting and/or banking
- Professional experience in Corporate Finance / M&A (internship and/or career entry, e.g. at M&A boutique, investment bank, corporate finance consultancy or auditing company)
- Above-average financial analysis and accounting skills
- Strong and communicative personality with entrepreneurial thinking and action as well as a confident and courteous manner
- High level of commitment, outstanding analytical skills, showing initiative and having fun in demanding team work
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills and confident in handling all MS Office applications (especially Excel and PowerPoint).
What we offer
We offer an exciting environment in a young, fast-growing consulting company with a high deal flow and excellent career opportunities. Employees have the opportunity to participate in challenging consulting projects as part of a dynamic and professional team. Through targeted training, we support our employees in their professional development. Remuneration is based on performance and success.